In this digital era most organisations are going through significant transformation initiatives.
Key to these is an organisation’s ability to transform its people and address some simple questions through a robust understanding of its capacity and capability.
- What skills do we have?
- What skills do we need?
- What skills can we develop?
- What skills do we need to source?
- Which skills are redundant for the future?
It’s Your Skill
Avec has partnered with It’s Your Skill (IYS) to deliver skills profiling of individuals and jobs:
- IYS brings common taxonomy to skills, common structure to skills profiles and common measure to proficiencies in skills.
- It seeks to be a shared resource that can be used by all in the talent landscape.
- IYS has created and continues to keep updating one of the most comprehensive resources on skills – the IYS skills ontology.
- IYS profiling framework of a job or a person covers different facets of skill including knowledge, tools & technologies, domain, role and activities, and behavioural skills.
- A skills profiler user interface simplifies the complex task of mapping the skills of jobs and people.
- IYS skills profile presents skills clearly, simply in a universal manner for skills required for a particular job or the skills a particular person possesses.